Service Level Agreement (SLA)
A service-level agreement (SLA) is used to define an official commitment that prevails between a service provider and the customers. With the same level as Azure Global, the SLA for Azure China is made by 21Vianet regarding, and is a part of, the agreement under which customer has purchased Azure Services from 21Vianet. This SLA applies to all the Azure services and details can be found: Azure Service SLA.
If 21Vianet does not achieve and maintain the Service Levels for each Service as described in this SLA, then customers may be eligible for a credit towards a portion of their monthly service fees. These terms will be fixed for term of the Agreement. If a subscription is renewed, the version of this SLA that is current at the time the renewal term commences will apply throughout the renewal term. 21Vianet will provide at least 90 days' notice for adverse material changes to this SLA. Customers can review the most current version of this SLA at any time by visiting Service Support.
We highly recommend you leverage the following resources for self-help first to gain more flexibility.
- FAQ for common questions about general, subscriptions, billing or ICP.
- Azure Operation Guide solutions for hot topics per technology.
Assisted Support channels
- Online submission: select the right service tree and the tickets will flow to right support teams directly. Both English and Chinese versions are available.
- MSDN forum support: exchange ideas with other forum experts.
- App: submit tickets anytime, anywhere.
- • Hotline: dial 400-089-0365 / +86-10-8456-3652. You may have to wait in queue for a while in high traffic.
Support working hours
- Technical Support
- Platform related: 9:00-24:00 everyday
- Development related: 9:00-24:00 on working days (weekends, public holiday excluded)
- Commerce Support
- 9:00-18:00 on working days (weekends, public holiday excluded)
- Scope: Presale, subscription management support, quota increase, ICP filing, etc.
Support Initial response time and scope
Visit here to understand more details about severity definition, initial response time and scope.
If you have mission critical business running on Azure, can consider Premier support which has the following value:
- Proven advisory services designed to maximize your Azure investment
- Designated service delivery manager committed to improve your Azure experience
- Highest priority reactive support to help ensure business continuity of your services
Customer can contact Microsoft account team to understand more details of premier support offers and how to purchase.