Why Azure in China
Microsoft Azure is the first foreign public cloud service provider landed in China in compliant with China Government’s regulations, by authorizing 21Vianet to operate Public Cloud business in China mainland. Compared with other foreign public cloud service providers in China, advantages and benefits to choose Microsoft Azure are:
- The 1st international public cloud service operated in China with more than 5 years, well established and experienced operation model to serve China and Global customers across sectors and industries
- The trusted cloud with full coverage of compliance certification required by China government
- World-class data privacy environment to ensure customers know where their Customer Data is located, who can access it and under what circumstances, and how it is responsibly protected, transferred, and deleted. Adherence also ensures transparency about our policies regarding the return, transfer, and deletion of personal information you store in our datacenters.
- Unique and advanced intelligent cloud solutions, such as Cognitive Service, HDInsight, Power BI, IoT and many more to address business intelligence, big data, IoT, and AI emerging needs
- High reliability with 99.95% service level agreement guaranteed
- International hybrid cloud provider with comprehensive on-premises and cloud IT solutions adopted and trusted by enterprises globally
21Vianet Group, Inc., a leading and one of the largest Chinese carrier-neutral internet data center services provider in China, who provides hosting and related services, managed network services, and cloud computing infrastructure services, improving the reliability, security, and speed of its customers' internet connections through its internet infrastructure.