Within this article, scope of “Azure Marketplace” is limited to mainland China.
3.1 Request onboarding.
After the four sections "Offer Settings", "SKUs" or "Custom Services", "Marketplace", and "Support" have been saved, you can check, edit, or upgrade images to make them better.
If there are no issues, please click “Publish” to submit an onboard request to the system administrator. At this point, the edit, delete, and publish new version features for the offer will no longer be available unless the system administrator returns your request.
You can click the “Status” button to track the onboarding status of your image, as shown below.
After you submit an onboard request, the product to be published will enter the pre-publication onboarding approval process, during which time you should carefully monitor the three statuses below. Under normal circumstances, the pre-publication staging process should be completed within 7 business days.
- Waiting for review by Azure Marketplace
- Getting approval from China cloud's marketplace administration. (less than 5 day)
- Provisioning your offer on Azure China cloud. (less than 10 days)
- Publisher submits an onboard request following confirmation.
You will be notified once the pre-publication stage has been approved. After receiving the notification, please test the pre-publication product. You need to log in to the Azure portal to test the product in various use case scenarios. If product testing fails, you can provide feedback on test results to the platform administrator and seek assistance.
3. Official publication
If the test results are normal, click “Go Live” to apply for official publication. After official publication, the product will be displayed on the Azure Marketplace and Azure portal. You will also be notified of official publication.
Once images have been officially published, you can use PowerShell to get details of images that have already been published.
- Get all publishers in the Azure Marketplace: Get-AzureRmVMImagePublisher
- Get offers published by the publisher: Get-AzureRmVMImageOffer
- Get all SKUs for an offer: Get-AzureRmVMImageSku
- Get all versions of an SKU image: Get-AzureRmVMImage
Get-AzureRmVMImage ` -Location "china north" ` -PublisherName "redcore" ` -offer "endome" ` -skus "standard"
After the ARM template, VM image, or custom service are officially online, you need to update the product version. Please refer to Edit, delete, and publish new versions.