Support for Global ISV
China Marketplace team provides support to global ISVs across the whole life cycle of assessment, onboarding, publishing and maintenance on Marketplace for seamless functioning as listed below:
- Assessment: self-service documents, email inquiry
- Onboarding: online self-register process, email inquiry
- Publishing: technical support from MS Azure China Marketplace team
- Maintenance: technical support from MS Azure China Marketplace team
This is the list of the support options for the Azure China Marketplace:
Azure Marketplace General Inquiries:
|ISV Portal Feedback Page (Chinese)||Contact Azure China Marketplace team by submitting feedback (Chinese page):
|MSDN Forums: Marketplace(Chinese)||Azure China Marketplace Chinese forum in Microsoft Developer Network forum.
If you are a global ISV and interested to onboard your products on Azure China Marketplace, you can simply get started by write us an email. We will get back to you asap.
Support for Customer
21Vianet provides the first line support services for all Azure China customers. Customers are expected to raise a service request (SR) through the China Azure online portal or the support hotline 400-089-0365.
As a Azure China Marketplace publisher, you are responsible for providing customer support for your products/services enlisted on the Marketplace.
- For general support for China Azure related queries/issues, you can direct your customers to raise service request to 21 Vianet;
- For publishers’ own products/services related technical issues/queries, publishers are responsible to provide necessary resolution for their customers.
- For Azure Marketplace Platform functions and enhancements, you can contact Azure Marketplace Team.